It is preferred that you watch the video, have an informational tour and meet with financial aid prior to applying, however, you may submit your application package and nonrefundable $50 application fee at any time with all required attachments.
The Enrollment Process
- Please watch the informational video prior to scheduling an informational tour of the facility.
- Call (757) 456-5386 to schedule a tour of the facility.
- Complete your FAFSA (2017/2018 award year and 2018/2019 award year). You may complete it online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about your FAFSA.
- You will need the following documentation and information to complete your FAFSA:
- 2017/2018 FAFSA:
- Your 2015 tax return information (1040 tax form)
- You will need to know your Social Security Number
- If you are under the age of 24, unmarried, have no children, have no dependents, not currently serving in the military or you are not a veteran, you will need to enter your parent’s information into your FAFSA. You will need:
- Your parent’s 2015 taxes
- Social Security Numbers and marriage date/divorce date
- 2018/2019 FAFSA:
- You'll need everything listed above, but this FAFSA will use your 2016 tax return information (1040 tax form)
- Our federal school code is 042204
- 2017/2018 FAFSA:
- Once you have submitted your FAFSA, contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-456-5386 to schedule an appointment to discuss the financial aid you qualified for. Email is the best way to contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Application packages that are missing required documents at the time of submission will not be accepted for submission. In order to apply, applicants must submit:
- A fully completed application form
- Nonrefundable $50 application fee (valid for one year)
- Copy of High School diploma or transcript (or GED certificate/transcript or HS Equivalency)*
- Copy of valid photo government-issued identification
- Social security card (the name on your social security card should match the name on your driver's license)
- Immigration information (if applicable)
U.S. High School Diploma Equivalency by a qualified agency. The translated and evaluated diploma is a part of the application process, therefore, students
cannot apply prior to the translation and evaluation of their diploma.
- Call (757) 456-5386 or email email@example.com to schedule your enrollment contract, set up your student email, and take a photo for your student badge.
- You are not officially enrolled in class until you have completed your enrollment contract.
- If you do not respond to repeated attempts to contact you prior to beginning class (even if your enrollment contract has been signed), you may forfeit your reservation in the class.
Click here to view Net Price Calculator