Code of Conduct For Educational Loans
The institution and all agents responsible for loans adhere to a code of conduct per U.S. Department of Education, Higher Education Opportunity Act requirements.
- 1. The institution and all agents responsible for loans will not participate in revenue-sharing arrangements of any kind with any lender.
2. The institution and all agents responsible for loans will not receive gifts from a lender, guarantor, or a loan servicer.
3. No officer or employee of The Chrysm Institute of Esthetics or any employee or agent who has responsibilities with respect to educational loans shall accept any fee, payment, or other financial benefit as compensation from any lender or lender affiliate for any type of consulting arrangement or other contract to provide services to or on behalf of a lender relating to educational loans
4. The institution and agents responsible for loans will not steer borrowers to particular lenders, or delay loan certifications and will not assign any first-time borrower’s loan to a particular lender as part of the award packaging process or through other methods.
5. No employee or agent responsible for loans will accept any agreement or offer of funds for private loans which includes any offer of funds for loans to students at the institution, including funds for an opportunity pool loan, in exchange for providing concessions or promises to the lender for a specific number of loans, or inclusion on a preferred lender list.
6. The Institution and agents responsible for loans will not request or accept from any lender any assistance with call center staffing or financial aid office staffing.
7. No employee or agent responsible for loans will receive anything of value from a lender, guarantor, or group in exchange for serving on an advisory board.