Verifications are processed on a case by case basis and the Financial Aid will inform students of deadlines for document submission. Missing deadlines for document submissions or corrections to verification paperwork may delay student’s enrollment in class unless:
- Otherwise approved and agreed upon by the Director of Education and student; AND
- Student understands and is made aware via signed acknowledgement that:
- Financial Aid figures listed above may change after verification is processed
- Should the student decide to enroll prior to verification being finalized and the financial aid changes, this may result in the student owing a higher out-of-pocket balance owed to the school and student understands that they would be accountable for the larger balance owed to the school
- If the balance was too large and student decided to withdraw, the student will be held to the refund policy and may owe a withdrawal balance to the school. The school will notify students in a timely manner via appointment to discuss financial aid changes resulting from verification. Verifications are processed by a third party servicer. Documents are scanned and uploaded to a secured database.
- If student withdraws before verification clears, student may not have financial aid to contribute to withdrawal balance owed to school